Drive-in Movie Screening [CANCELLED]
Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unfortunately not able to proceed with the event that was scheduled to take place on 8 August 2020. We apologise for the cancellation and look forward to bringing you more programmes in the future.
- Drive-in Movie Screening ticket is valid for the date stated on the confirmation e-mail.
- Drive-in Movie Screening ticket is non-refundable, non-exchangeable for cash, non-transferable and cannot be resold.
- All completed transactions cannot be amended.
- Walk-ins are based on first-come-first-served, subjected to lot availability on event day.
- All rates are inclusive of prevailing GST.
Cancellation/postponement of event
- The Management may without prior notice and without refund or compensation or any liability cancel or postpone the event at our discretion.
- The Management apologize for any inconvenience caused in the event of cancellation or postponement due to bad weather
- The Management shall not be liable for any direct, indirect and/or consequential losses, damages, injuries suffered by park guest within Downtown East premises, arising from any acts or omissions of Downtown East, its staff and/or other guests whether those acts or omissions were negligent or otherwise
- Failure to comply with COVID-19 regulations will be denied access to event.
- This is a non-smoking event. Smoking is not allowed on event premise.
- The Management reserved the right to refuse or expel guests from Downtown East premises whose conduct is objectionable and/or hazard to safety.
- Photography and/or videography may be carried out at Downtown East for publicity purposes by The Management and event partners. By entering the event venue, guest consent to have photos/videos to be taken.
- The Management reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions of Entry without prior notice.