Downtown East Booklet
The best deals are back! Purchase the Downtown East Booklet 2019 to enjoy exclusive offers at Downtown East as well a chance to win the Grand Prize – “Honda Fit 1.3GF Sensing” proudly sponsored by Edmund Motor!
Hesitate no more, click on the button below or scan the QR code to get a Downtown East booklet via the getkaki APP now and the car could be yours to bring home!
(Click on this link if you are viewing this from a mobile browser)
(Scan this QR code if you are viewing this from a desktop browser)
Terms and Conditions
- The Downtown East Booklet 2019 is strictly meant for personal usage; the Booklet and its contents should under no circumstance be resold.
- This contest / lucky draw (“Contest” / “Lucky Draw”) is organised by NTUC Club.
- To qualify as a valid entry, candidates are required to fill up the required particulars in the digital form provided on the getkaki mobile application.
- Each booklet is limited to one entry only whereby the unique serial number will be used as verification for each entry. Original voucher must be presented at the point of prize collection for verification purposes.
- Lucky draw entries will cease on 30 November 2019 at 2359hrs.
- Only 1 winner will win the "Honda FIT 1.3GF Sensing" grand prize and 3 winners will win the “88,000 LinkPoints”.
- The winner of the grand prize must be 18 years old or above and must be either Singaporean or a Permanent Resident.
- LinkPoints will be credited to each winner’s Plus! account within 7 working days upon notification. Winners must have a valid membership, a valid contact number at the time of crediting. Non-members can sign up for a Plus! membership at https://plus.com.sg/rs/dte
- The lucky draw will be conducted digitally within 3 weeks of 1 December 2019.
- The prize winners will be contacted via their personal email address and mobile contact number as provided in the digital form.
- In the event that the prize winners fail to respond to any notification from NTUC Club in relation to the prize won (over a 14-day period), or to provide any information required for the collection of any prize, that winner’s claim to the prize will be forfeited. Subsequent winner(s) will be determined and notified.
- The winners will be notified on the details pertaining to the collection of the prize.
- All details and particulars submitted by participants must be true, accurate and complete. NTUC Club shall have the right to disqualify any entry containing incorrect or incomplete information.
- Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash or any other items. NTUC Club reserves the right to donate all unclaimed prizes to a charity of its choice.
- NTUC Club reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw or alter any of the prizes without notice to the participants.
- By participating in the Lucky Draw the prize winners agree and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data, including their Personal Particulars/NRIC/FIN/Passport/Driver’s License by NTUC Club, Edmund Motor and NTUC Link for verification and prize collection.
- The prize winners agree and consent to NTUC Club, Edmund Motor and NTUC Link publishing their full name and photograph of them receiving / collecting their prize on their respective public sites and channels, collaterals and print media.
- NTUC Club staff and immediate family members are not eligible to take part in the Lucky Draw.
- NTUC Club reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- NTUC Club’s decision on all matters relating to the draws shall be final, binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Individual vouchers’ Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions for the Grand Prize
The winner must be at least 18 years old, Singaporean or Permanent Resident. Only natural persons are eligible. Corporate or other entities are not eligible.
2. Participation & Conduct of the Lucky Draw
The winner shall respond to Edmund Motor within 5 calendar days from the Notification Date. The winner will need to register the car within 90 calendar days.
Winner will win one Honda FIT 1.3GF Sensing (excluding COE).
Honda FIT 1.3GF Sensing (the “Car”) includes the following:
(a) 3-year warranty;
(b) Additional registration fee; and
(c) Excise Duty and GST.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize excludes all other items, such as:
(c) Road tax; and
(d) Any other incidental cost.
Edmund Motor may, at its sole discretion and at any time and without notice and without assigning any reason, substitute the Prize with any other item of a similar value.
Notwithstanding any representations (including photographs) in any materials, the Car shall be of any colour as Edmund Motor may choose, and may previously have been displayed at other events held or sponsored by Edmund Motor.
The Car is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable for cash, credit, goods or benefits in kind.
4. Collection of the Prize
4.1. Winner shall arrange for the registration of the Car with Edmund Motor. The Winner has up to 3 months from the Draw date to register and take delivery of the Vehicle, and the Winner has to register the Car under his/her name.
4.2. The Winner shall produce the original letter from NTUC Club his/her identity card and his/her identity card driving license and any other documents as may be requested by Edmund Motor in order to collect the Car.
4.3. Edmund Motor shall assist the Winner to register the Car to the name of the Winner and shall assist the Winner in bidding for COE.
4.4. Edmund Motor is not obliged to register the Car in the name of any person other than the Winner.
4.5. If the Winner wishes to sell the Prize without registering the Car in his/her name, the Winner shall be obliged to sell the Prize to Edmund Motor at a price determined by Edmund Motor.
4.6. Registration and delivery of the Car shall be subject to fulfilment of specified instructions or conditions which shall be guided by Edmund Motor. If the Winner fails to provide any of the required documents and details, Edmund Motor shall have no further obligation to register Car and/or deliver the Car.
4.7. Edmund Motor shall not be responsible or liable to Winner or any other person for any damages, losses, costs or expenses whatsoever in the event that the registration and delivery of the Car cannot take place due to Edmund Motor not having received all the necessary registration documents and payments within the stipulated time.
In the event that the Car incurs any tax liability, such tax is the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner shall be obliged to take part in any advertising or publicity activity, which Edmund Motor may require, without any payment or compensation whatsoever. Edmund Motor also reserves the right to use the name and photograph of the Winner in any advertising and/or promotional materials and/or on Edmund Motor’s websites without prior notice, or otherwise engage the Winner in any form of publicity for Edmund Motor.