Link June Campaign
Dine and get rewarded with Link this June school holiday!
Opt-in to this campaign here: https://go.link.sg/uF0r7T
From 27 May to 25 June 2023 (“Campaign Period”), Eligible Customers can participate in the “Dine & get rewarded with $10 voucher” (“Campaign”) to redeem a $10 Downtown East Physical Voucher (“Reward”) with 4 eligible transactions at participating F&B stores.
Opt-in to this campaign here: https://go.link.sg/uF0r7T
- Limited to one (1) reward redemption per Link member.
- Limited to the first 1,500 members who opted in to the campaign before making eligible transactions at participating F&B outlets only.
- The mobile number provided in the opt-in form must correspond to an active Link membership for a successful opt-in.
- Successfully opted-in members will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours (if an email is registered) after successful verification of your entry.
- The opted-in member must swipe or tap their Link card to earn AND redeem Linkpoints for the transactions to qualify.
- The 4 transactions must be made on 4 different days within the campaign period to qualify as eligible transactions.
- Opted-in members will receive an email after each qualifying transaction within 48 hours.
- Eligible Customers who made 4 eligible transactions will receive a unique redemption code for the redemption of one (1) $10 Downtown East Voucher via email after the campaign ends, by 7 July 2023. All redemption codes are unique, and only eligible to one Eligible Customer.
- Present the redemption email with the unique code to the Downtown East customer service counter personnel to redeem the reward by 21 July 2023.
- Downtown East mall customer service counters are located at E!Hub (level 1,next to Phoon Huat) and E!Avenue (level 2, next to Prima Deli) from 10am to 10pm, last redemption at 9.30pm.
- You will be requested to provide the unique redemption code and mobile number for redemption. The customer service personnel reserves the right to withhold the redemption of the reward if the particulars provided do not match.
- The last day of voucher redemption is 21 July 2023, any vouchers that are not redeemed by 21 July 2023 will be forfeited
Campaign Terms and Conditions
- The Campaign is organised by NTUC Link Pte Ltd and Downtown East mall (collectively, the “Organiser”).
- Each Link membership account is considered as a unique participant of the campaign and is entitled to 1 redemption only.
- Participation in this Campaign is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto shall be final and binding in all respect on each participant.
- Non-compliance with or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Campaign.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and at its discretion to (a) amend any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) modify, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign, in whole or in part; (c) change the date and time of the campaign. In the event of dispute, the Organiser’s decision is final and conclusive.
- No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser should any prize/reward or any part thereof be forfeited in accordance with the terms herein.
- By participating in the Campaign, the participants agree that NTUC Link may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data as provided in the Link membership application, for the following purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and the Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDP Policy”) of NTUC Link available at https://rewards.link.sg/legal/privacy-notice: (i) for the conduct and administration of the Campaign, including without limitation to contact the qualifying winners of the Lucky Draw; (ii) to provide any marketing materials that the participants have agreed to receive; and (iii) for any and all purposes set out in NTUC Link’s PDP Policy.
- The participant agrees to NTUC Link’s PDP Policy that sets out details of NTUC Link’s personal data protection policy, including how the participant may access and correct his/her personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal data.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and all participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- For enquiry, please submit a request at https://link.sg/contact-us
- For enquiries on the Link Programme, you can reach us at: Customer Service Hotline at 6380 5858 (Link Rewards Programme) or 62138008 (NTUC Union Members)
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion period: From 27 May – 25 June 2023.
- Last day of collection of vouchers from info counters will be on 21 July 2023.
- Redemption Hours: 10.00am to 9.30pm at E!Avenue Level 2 & E!Hub Level 1 Info Counters.
- Not valid with other promotions, privileges, discounts, and vouchers.
- Limited to 1 redemption per item per member.
- Members must present their redemption email from Link with the unique redemption code to info counter to claim the voucher.
- Redemptions are on first-come-first-served basis and while stocks last. All redemptions are nonreturnable and non-exchangeable for cash or other gifts.
- By participating in this promotion, participants irrevocably and unconditionally grants NTUC Club all consent and waivers necessary for his/her name, likeness, photographs and particulars to be used for publicity, marketing and advertising purposes without limitation in any manner.
- NTUC Club reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions at its absolute discretion without prior notice. NTUC Club’s decision is final and no correspondences will be entertained.